I’ve given my website a much needed facelift. I have been working on it for weeks now, testing it out on another domain. The transfer over to dalessandri.co.uk seemed to go smoothly enough. I was sure I had taken every precaution, and tested everything out. And then I realised that the photos from all my blog entries had disappeared!!!
So I’ve spent the last few evenings going through my blog entries, trying to find copies of the missing photos. Quite a few posts have had to be deleted, because I just can’t find any suitable photos. And so far I’ve only checked about a third of the posts!
Oh well, I quite like the look of my new site, so hopefully it won’t need a revamp for a couple of years.